Best Damn Events, an event management and production company located in Clearwater, FL, has been selected to help numerous events in 2018. Beginning in April, Best Damn Events helped manage the 15thAnnual Iron Girl Clearwater Half Marathon & 5K(April 8, 18 in Clearwater, FL), The 2ndAnnual Bouchard Insurance 5K(May 5, 2018 in Safety Harbor, FL), and The 5thAnnual Run for All Children for John’s Hopkins Children’s Hospital(May 19, 2018 in St. Petersburg, FL).
Upcoming events Include:
- Jude Walk/Run to End Childhood Cancer: September 15, 2018 in Tampa, FL
- Thin Mint Sprint 5K & 1M Tagalong Trot: September 29, 2018 in Safety Harbor, FL
- Fort Myers Marathon/Half & 5K: November 4, 2018 in Ft. Myers, FL
- Phil Doganeiro 3 Bridge Half Marathon Run & 5K: November 11, 2018 in Clearwater, FL
- Palm Beaches Marathon/Half/5K: December 2, 2018 in Palm Beach, FL
“There is nothing more gratifying that helping runners enjoy race day.” said Nick Zivolich, CEO of Best Damn Events. “We get the opportunity to help these events with anything from equipment rental, all the way up to race direction and management. We treat each event as if it was our own and we are proud of the work we do.”
About Best Damn Events
Best Damn Events is a full-service event management company. Their services include: race direction, course design, equipment rental, timing services, registration coordination, volunteer coordination, marketing services and more. For information, visit www.bestdamnevents.com.